*Doing a little housekeeping again. This will be on the sidebar under the Bible studies title. Thanks*
This is a personal Bible study that God has been teaching me about joy that I want to share. Sometimes I struggle with being down, but I really want joy in my life. This helped me realize joy is not about how I feel or what situation I am in. It is all about being in the presence of the living, loving God. I hope it encourages you too.
Lesson 1 Down in my heart kind of Joy
Lesson 2 My Source of Joy
Lesson 3 Seeking Joy
Lesson 4 Seek Instruction
Lesson 5 Choose Joy
Lesson 6 Joyful Praise
Lesson 7 Joy because God is Good
Lesson 8 But what about...false joy
Lesson 9 But what about...when I just don't feel joy
Lesson 10 But what about...stolen joy
Lesson 11 But what about...trouble
Lesson 12 Complete Joy--the Ten Commandment Connection
Lesson 13 Complete Joy--Jesus' example
Lesson 14 Complete Joy--focused obedience
Lesson 15 Complete Joy--more benefits of obedience
Lesson 16 Complete Joy--position ready to obey
Lesson 17 Complete Lasting Joy
No comments:
Post a Comment