Friday, August 8, 2008

The things they say!

My kids are notorious for saying silly things. And maybe it is just my sense of humor that finds them funny, but here is one of the latest...

SweetDoll was playing the boxing game on the Wii, and she was really into it--fists flying, feet moving, red cheeks. "Mom, I'm fighting like a prairie dog!" I didn't know that prairie dogs were known for their intense boxing skills! And at our house we have a running joke of school mascots that are just hard to picture. You know, it is easy to see the "fighting Tigers, " but the "fighting Zebras"? So if ever we are in a position to pick a school mascot, my vote might very well be...the prairie dogs!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Fighting like a prairie dog! That's too funny!

Oh and the ponytail thing...wow! The things they pick up on! Sorry but I had to laugh at that. I wonder what my kids relate to me being mean. Yikes!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

that's cute

Anonymous said...

another story in Papa's book....
Loved the new additions to the blog...I've missed you!
Looking forward to being together w/ everyone this weekend!!! Mom