I must preface this with this fact...I am so not techno savvy. I have no idea how to send a text message! But here is the story. I was watching SweetTate play with a calculator the other day and remembered the day when we would try to write words with the numbers. Do you remember doing that? Then when I started working, I got a pager as part of the deal. It was nice. SweetHeart could page me when he had a minute, and if I was free, I could return his call. Sometimes he would just put in "777." That was just a "Hi, love you" message.
So one weekend, Mom and Dad were coming into town. I told her she could page me with "303" because you know, sideways that spells mom. When they arrived, Mom didn't remember the exact numbers I had said so she used the letters on the phone to spell mom. Well the page I received read "666". My first thought was Boy, I must have really ticked SweetHeart off this morning! But I was expecting Mom's page and soon figured it out. Now it would have come through clearly, but back in the day it was a good laugh! Happy texting!
2 comments:
101
(that's my attempt at LOL with numbers)
Justin was impressed the other day when i was needing to leave the office but was waiting for confirmation of a fax... then i said OH, i'll get confirmation on my Blackberry... Justin said you really are tech savvy mom! :-)
You guys work circles around me though!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment