Saturday, June 13, 2009

Checking in

Just when you thought baseball was over around here...

Last night we got to go to our favorite professional team's game! This is the late in the season compared to when we usually go to our first time. (We love to go on opening day, but school kind of gets in the way of that.) God put on a light show for us--the lightening in the area was amazing! I'm really surprised at times that they didn't stop play, but they kept playing. Then after the game, there was a fireworks show. Amazing! I've been around young children too long--How do fireworks happen anyway? They won, so that just topped it off! Too fun!

Then next weekend SweetBoy is playing in the all-star tournament! (Pretty good considering half the team is coaches sons--hey, it is one of the perks!) So we are looking forward to that.

This weekend is a family reunion, next week is VBS...tis the season! Talk to you when I can!

1 comment:

Mom said...

glad you checked in... have been wondering about you!
Love Mom