SweetTate as Buzz Lightyear. "To infinity and beyond!"
"Falling with style!"
SweetDoll as a flapper girl.
SweetBoy as a knight. (Not exactly King Peter like he wanted to be, but it had a sword and shield so we're good!)
My three characters!
This is the first year we have gone to houses trick-or-treating. We have gone to a few houses of family before. We have gone to Mamaw's to help pass out candy. And we have gone to the church or school activities, but this year we just did regular ol' trick-or-treating. It was good! We still just went to neighbors we knew. At one house, the ladies were outside and we weren't necessarily going to stop, but they invited us over and it turned out we did know their parents who lived there! That is the beauty of a small town I guess. And let me tell you, this town has some good candy!
We made a short loop around town! Yes, that is a cotton field in the background!
Then it was back to the house to wait for trick-or-treaters to come see us! (You know we had to go out early and get back because the Rangers were playing in the World Series! We saw the pre-game and National Anthem was on in some of the houses we stopped at. It was recording at home so we didn't miss a thing!)
I've never been real big on Halloween, but I must admit, I will be a little sad when my kids are too big to dress up, so I'll enjoy it now!
Speaking of the Rangers...they lost the World Series in game 5. But my Rangers played baseball in November...it was a good season! Hopefully they will make it back to the series again soon. Even if they didn't play well in the championship series, it was fun getting there! This year, beating the Yankees in the ALCS was our championship!
No comments:
Post a Comment