This week we went to our local activity center. (Boy, local is relative isn't it!) We had not ever been there, but heard from lots of friends that it was very fun. We did the batting cages...yes, we. I got in there too! And much to my son's surprise (and mine!) I made contact with a lot of them! SweetTate was too cute! SweetHeart got in their with him to help, but it wasn't long before he was ready for his solo shot and in one cycle he hit 5 out of 10! Way to go little slugger!
SweetDoll hit 9 out of 10 when she got her rhythm going. SweetBoy was getting some really solid hits! I am excited for the season to start!
Here is my honey!
Then we went to the rock climbing wall. I have always wanted to repell, but never had an opportunity to do it. SweetTate was not excited about getting his feet that far off the ground, so he didn't try it. Surprisingly, SweetHeart did! He is not one for heights either.
SweetDoll said, "I'm going higher than you!" And she did go higher than SweetBoy and her dad. But not higher than Mom--I made it all the way to the top! No picture proof because I left my phone on the ground, but I made it! I don't know how people do that for long periods of time. I have got to get in better shape!
It is a great facility. We will definitely have to go back and bowl and play some more! Fun day!






No comments:
Post a Comment