I may heart blogging, but I can be really dingy! I have it set that when there is a comment, blogger sends me an email. All this time, I have responded to your comments by replying to those emails thinking they went to your inbox. Today Mom left a comment and later when we were on the phone she asked me if I saw it. Yes, and I had sent a reply, but she couldn't find it. When I investigated further, I discovered that it goes no where! So all this time you have been so kind to read this and comment, and thought I dropped the conversation ball. I am so sorry! I really have responded! So now that I know, I will do better. I promise!
On another hair note...I was filling out some paper work online and one of the questions asked hair color. (By the way I put down brown--that is just wierd to me.) Anyway, they had the usual options, but the one that struck me funny was unknown! I have never been brave enough to color my hair, but I may need to!
3 comments:
I think if your blogger account has an e-mail address attached to it, and you reply to the comment by e-mail, the e-mail does go back to the other person. I always get your replies to my comments in my e-mail.
Did any of that just make sense?
As for the debate about your true hair color...well, I'm not going to comment because I don't have any room to talk.
Yes, I've gotten your e-mail responses, too... because it is set to go to my e-mail. Just make sure to check the e-mail address before you hit send.
Post a Comment