Thursday, November 29, 2007

Don't throw out those pumpkin patch pumpkins just yet!

A friend of mine used to say she got excited about the littlest things, even gum wrappers! Here is my latest gum wrapper! I saw this idea a few years ago, and finally tried it this year. Paint your pumpkins into jingle bells! It makes great decorations inside or out!


I spray painted the silver. Then used a sharpy to draw the black part. I discovered that it looks better for the round part of the black to be up on the side a little way. Finish it off with a red bow, and there you have it! I thought they turned out cute!

(I know, I have pictures of pumpkins here before I have any of my kids! Oh, well. Maybe we will get some cute Christmas ones this weekend.)

4 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Very cute!

Amanda said...

The bells are cute! Hope your family is well and I will check your site often for updates.

IQuestions said...

Great idea on the pumpkin bells, and thank you for the link to our website on your favorites! If I can send you some graphics or other links, or if we can do anything to assist you, don't hesitate to contact me at iQuestions!

Chad Houck
iQuestions.com

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

What a cute idea!! Love it. :)