Whew! We made it through the holidays! I love vacations and time with family, but there is something to be said about getting back to "normal." The down side of normal though is I'm back to head chef and dishwasher!
Now it is time for fresh starts and new goals--like doing sit-ups! I'm realizing that I'm getting older and pudgier and stiffer, so I thought I would try to at least do some sits-ups, stretch and walk every da... now and then. :) This morning, I lie down on the floor to do my sit-ups and here comes Sweet Tater! He loves to wrestle and body slam anybody he can find on the floor! Can't you just here that rise in his voice as he gets his tickle fingers ready! So here is to distractions and interruptions of New Year's Resolutions! Hope yours are fun too--the goals or the distractions!

No comments:
Post a Comment