For Christmas we got a wii, which I must say even for this non-gamer, it is very fun. The whole family gets into it. SweetTater hears the little ding at the beginning at comes running from wherever he is! SweetBoy is a "pro" at boxing already. SweetDoll gives us a run for our money too. SweetHeart, being the gamer of the family, is surprised by the challenge we are to play. No matter what we play, if I want SweetHeart to play again, I have to beat him. I don't win all the time, but I can hold my own. The other day he told me I could back off! All of that to say, it is fun!
So part of the game, you can take a fitness test. It gives you three exercises on the game to play, and then it gives you a wii age from 20-80. Of course, at first I was on the old side. Now I finally got it lower than my real age! There are days that it says 61, and I feel 61! But with a birthday coming up, it feels good to see something that says I'm younger!
1 comment:
OK, here's my Wii hint: You know the training sessions that you can do to practice for the Wii age? If you practice on your favorites a few times before you do your age test, you usually get those same events for the test. My favorites are the power bowling, picking up spares, and tennis. I almost always practice first and then I almost always get the events I just practiced. My Wii age is awesome! SweetHeart will be so jealous of your age.
Post a Comment