Well, first of all we have had a birthday girl! Sweet Doll turned 5! Her big gift was a 2-wheeler bike with training wheels, she calls it SeaStar. When I purchased the smallest one, I didn't think there was any way it would be too little. It was! So the next day we had to exchange it. Now we are rockin' and rollin'!
Biking is something we have been doing more lately. I brought my old bike home from my parents' house and had it fixed up. Then our neighbors were getting rid of their toddler bike trailer--perfect for Sweet Tate! We enjoy riding our bikes to go pick up Sweet Boy from school. (Every little bit saving gas helps!)

This fall our community center offered a dance class for Sweet Doll's age and a science class for Sweet Boy's age group. They have had a good time with it. I meant to take a picture of Sweet Boy in action, but I kept forgetting my camera. They did things like Mentos in Diet Coke, microwaving Ivory soap, and concocting corn starch and water--too fun! It all reminded me of my brother!

I went with Sweet Boy's class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.

And we went camping with Granny and Papa. Since we missed our annual big camping trip this summer, the kids were really looking forward to this weekend trip. It was a nice get away. And have I mentioned the weather has been gorgeous!
Then there is the annual festival at SweetHeart's hometown. Mmm...Mamaw's corn chowder. If I ever get the recipe, I'll have to pass it along! We had fun with the rides and walking around the booths. And of course, seeing family! (Sweet Boy was the photographer here. Sweet Tate is in the back and Sweet Doll is in the front.)

1 comment:
loved the updated pics! Will try to get Heather's stuff in the mail with a promise to the boys to have a package in the mail to them soon... maybe this week... depend on how I get to feeling... Just want an oxygen tank right now... can't get enough air and move around... even to type! :-)
Love ya!
Mom
Post a Comment