Ah yes, a season of thanks. The last thing I wanted to put on my list, at least for now, is my family. And it is still relavant because in the last month we have seen more of our aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great-grandparents, and friends than we have had the opportunity to in several years. We've met new little cousins too! We had a good time visiting, playing games, and catching up with extended family. It is such a priviledge to be part of a wonderful family--on all sides. We are so blessed, and I'm so thankful.
Between holidays, SweetHeart and I made a trip to the coast for a conference. It was nice to get away, but it was as cold there as it was at home! We have literally been from one end of the state to the other!
It has been such a busy time with mile-long to-do lists, as I'm sure you know. Now I'm thankful for a few days of rest before it is back to the routine of school and stuff.
I do love Christmas and didn't mean to skip over it here, I'll share a little more but right now my hubby wants to watch a movie. I'll get the popcorn!
No comments:
Post a Comment