Thursday, February 19, 2009

New to the Blog-sphere

Hey, Just wanted to introduce some friends of mine. They are 2Moms, or Mom-and Loving It! Ministries, aka Sharon and Laurie. They are sisters who have gotten together to write some music (and some with their big Brother Chris) for their CD "Hold you, Mommy" --anybody else have a "Jungle Baby"? Or have your kids reached up and said "Hold you." Or maybe need a reminder that "These days are here. These days are now. Help me treasure them." They have also written two books, and are entertaining speakers. They are real life moms with real life families and real life faith. I'm not getting a dime to promote them. I just happen to be friends with them and have been encouraged by what they are doing and hope the get to do it a lot more. They just started blogging and I can't wait to read the encouraging words they will share. I added their blog to my sidebar or here is a link to their website. Enjoy!

No comments: