The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalm 40:5
Friday, February 20, 2009
The things they say...
SweetTate is in that oh-so-cute phase of mispronouncing things. He has a fire truck shirt and I keep trying to get him to say fire engine, because I'm sure you have already guessed what it sounds like! Many words he uses f instead of t. But then SweetDoll had a tamberine and he said it was a tenerine. He got the t right! One of my personal favorites is when I give him something he will say, "Thanks me, Mom." He hasn't quite gotten the personal pronouns down yet! Tonight before bed, SweetTate was going around the house with his little microphone singing, "Jesus is love me. Jesus is love me." How much I need that reminder that Jesus is loving me! He is love to me! He is love! So precious! I love this part of this stage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First of all, if you really wrote this at 1:46am...go to bed! You need your sleep!
That being said, I was so sad when I realized this week that Mary TuTu had finally outgrown rolling her Rs into the w sound. She says them right now and it makes me realize how fast the time really does go.
I'm so glad you girls take the time to enjoy your children and their special moments! So many children grow up their moms don't even notice! :-)
Love to both of you!
Post a Comment