Have I mentioned how hot and dry it was this summer! So when we went to Colorado where it was cool and rained every day, I don't think I'm exaggerating too much when I say it was refreshing to our mind, body, and soul. These were some of my favorite memories from this year's trip.
SweetTate and Great-Granddaddy
SweetTate and his cousin spent so much time in the river, they were wet more than they were dry! And loved every minute of it!
My Dad and his brother cooking breakfast and swapping stories.
SMORES!!
Horseback riding...absolutely beautiful! And one happy SweetDoll!
My Dad on the hunt!
This was our crew this year. My kids had four of their great-grandparents here. Pretty neat.
Hike with Granny and Papaw around the lake.
SweetBoy thought there was gold in them thar hills! No such luck! Snap.
I loved this tree, but I thought this picture was especially cute with Grandma and Granddad enjoying its afternoon shade by the river.
Sighhh...makes me happy just thinking about it again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment