Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2011 Summer Rundown

It seems like ALL we did was baseball this summer, but when I was working on the summer scrapbook, I realized that we did squeeze in some other fun stuff.  Here are the hightlights:

SweetTate's birthday
We met Curious George.

SweetBoy's birthday.  Gotta love trick candles!

We saw Cars 2 at a drive-in!  (I thought that was so cool!)  It was our first time to a drive-in.  The drive-in promoted the movie by putting cars all around town with eyes in the windshields.  By the theater, they had several cars lined up there including "Frank."  I thought it was clever and cute!

Bowling...SweetTate got a strike and I asked him to show me that celebration again and this is what I got.  Such a ham!


Fourth of July with SweetHeart's family


Kid's nature hike at a state park

Trip to our favorite kids' hands-on center


Trip to cool Colorado where it rained every day!  That was so sweet!  We had the hottest, driest summer I have ever seen.  (I couldn't narrow the pictures down, so that will be the next post.)

SweetHeart's parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  We had so much fun hosting a reception for them.  Here they are with their kids and grandkids.  So blessed!

Aaaah.  Then we had a little break before school started!

No comments: