Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why Sweet Journey?

Sweet--because I have such a sweet family. SweetHeart and I have been married 10+ years. SweetBoy is 7, SweetDoll is 4, and SweetTater is 18 months! We even have a Sweet dog, named Sadie. And sweetest of all is my Sweet Savior who loves me more than I can know and I seek to know Him more.

Journey--when I started seriously reading my Bible, God began to teach me that He has a path for me. It is a journey to seek Him and walk with Him. I love the promise that every time we seek Him we will find Him. I enjoy asking Him questions and looking for the answers in His Word.

Why blog? My bff, Jen, blogs and I have really enjoyed staying in contact with her and her family. Now it won't be a one sided conversation! And if she can, I can! It will be fun to share stories and pictures with family and friends! Here we go!

2 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

The best part about blogging is that the keyboard always gets the comma going the right way,,,,,

Anonymous said...

cool!
Love u