As I sat on the sidelines with another mom with her camera, we teased that we are the Mom Paparazzi! Following our little celeb's every move and documenting their every accomplishment, ordinary days, and silly moments. Yes, that is part of my job description--Mom Paparazzi! Here are a few snapshots of my sweet celebrities that I have caught on film lately.
The whole family worshiped together at church Easter morning before gathering with the rest of the family at Mamaw's for lunch and the big egg hunt.
Anyone for a campout inside? 
What Mom? I'm just playing like Brother & Sister. This way I can reach the goal!



2 comments:
Oh! Mom Paparazzi...so true! And I love the camping out in the house. How fun! You know, lately I've been taking a certain baby boy off the kitchen table a lot lately. What is it with them, anyway?! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's good to hear from you!
loved seeing your sweet things!
Love Granny
Post a Comment