Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks--pass the tissue!

  1. The Word of God
  2. living in the USA
  3. change
  4. living in this time period
  5. disposable diapers!
  6. friends
  7. teachers
  8. great deals

Today I'm getting over a cold and I'm very thankful for cold medicine and Puffs! I slept good last night so today looks brighter!

I'm thankful for our house and steady income. For so many these days, that is not a certainty. I'm thankful for a warm, safe place to be, for my kids to come home to, and to invite friends to. It is not a mansion by any means, but it is what God provided and we are so blessed.

2 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

The house stuff...exactly what I've been thinking the past few weeks. Particularly when it comes to the house, I'm trying to be deliberate about celebrating the things I already have rather than wishing I had something else.

Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Me too Shell... I am so thankful for the things I have.... and I'm asking God to help me not be such an impulse buyer... partly because of trying times that may be ahead... but also just to be content with what i have...

Also, getting over a cold and thankful for a warm house and good health to fight the cold!

love you!
mom