It seems my life revolves around laundry. Things seemed a little easier when I finally found a laundry routine I could handle. Once a week made it too much of a mountain. I just can't want to do laundry every day or even twice a week, but every 5 days works. So this week may be twice a week, but next week will just be once. I can live with that. Even at that it seems like every time Mom calls and asks what is happening, I'm in some part of the laundry process.
Today was a laundry day. I had some other things to do too like take the puppy to the vet and clean out SweetDoll's closet. After we got back from the vet, I got the laundry going...went to change it to the dryer and discovered the washer full of water. Something with the draining step is broken. Great. Not to air dirty laundry here, but I got the stinkiest load done but not the most critical. Do you know what I mean? We have found a plan to deal with fixing it and getting today's laundry done. And you know there is not a laundromat around the corner! But what surprised me is the fact that I am lost without having laundry to do today. I have so many other things I need to do, could be doing, but my brain can't switch out of laundry mode! Aaaa! So I'm blogging about it! Aren't you glad?
So how do you deal with the laundry at your house? Does it seem to dominate you too? Happy laundry days and may your washer and dryer work efficiently! I'm off to clean out SweetDoll's closet! (Yes, that is another variation of laundry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment