Sister had her second game and had a good game. They won too! (Not that it is about wins and losses at this stage. Most of the time they don't even know what the score is, but winning is fun!) Granny and Papa came down to see both of the kids in action.
Funny story...SweetDoll earned her baseball nickname. She soaks up the attention when everyone is yelling her name (she learned that from Big Brother!) and flashes that big "take my picture" smile at the crowd. And usually I don't disappoint and have the camera ready. I had taken several of her at bat, on base, and playing catcher. Then I put the camera away for a while, then thought to take a picture of Granny and SweetTate. (Papa is the guy standing to the left of the building out of the wind. Yes, it was COLD again!)
Then I was looking down at my camera. In the mean time, SweetDoll was chasing after a ball that was close to the fense right in front of us. She was posing reaching for the ball, because in her mind, I was waiting on the camera so I could take her picture. I had no idea what was going on until I noticed everyone laughing and Daddy telling her to get the ball and me to put the camera away. So she earned the nickname: PhotoOp. She doesn't appreciate it much, but it is fitting!
2 comments:
That's cute! And it's such a girl thing!
loved it and i was there!!! :-)
love you!
Post a Comment