So here is the lesson…do I worry about _______? No, talk to the One who knows and has the right answers, power and authority to handle the situation. Even if I don’t know the right question to ask, the Holy Spirit intercedes for me. Sometimes that means I just need to wait for the plan to unfold. I’m where I need to be—just wait. What do I do in the wait time? Know Him there!
One of my memory verses this year has been 1 Corinthians 2:9-10,
“However, as it is written: ‘No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind hasconceived what God has prepared for those who love Him’—but God has revealed it to us by His Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.”That is a quote from Isaiah 64:4. In Isaiah, it describes God as the One “who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him.” Part of loving God is waiting on Him.
I had no idea the changes we would be facing now and the waiting we are in. This is a good reminder for me to know Him and wait for His plan to unfold.
No comments:
Post a Comment