Thursday, April 16, 2009

My kids


Jen had pictures of her kiddos "if they were on facebook, this would be their profile pictures." Well, here is the sweet family's version!

SweetBoy is always ready for fun. Do you have a plan? I do!

SweetDoll is mostly sweet.


SweetTate is probably up to something!


This was my favorite! SweetTate was done with having his picture taken, so unfortunately he is not in it, but it is so good of the other two!

5 comments:

pkrains said...

Shelly,
What great photos! I can just see Janet and Pat now as they look at these! I'm sure they are smiling and winking at each other over their sweet grandchildren. The wildflowers are gorgeous and a great setting for the photos! Great choice!

Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Pat Rains
(friend of Janet and Lorna Strong)

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love these pics! Such cute kids, and the bluebonnets are pretty. I wish we had some up here. Maybe I'll have to plant my own next year.

Anonymous said...

Neil and Ruth in Australia.
Thanks for sharing these photos of your kids. It helps to see how they are growing up so quickly. Who knows, maybe one day we'll get to see 'ya'll' in the States.
While you enjoy Spring (love those bluebonnets - we don't have them here) we are starting to feel chilly as Autumn (Fall) sets in.
Love to you all.

Carrie Y. said...

Those are great pics of the kids! They sure are gowing up quickly!

Granny Janet said...

Yes! This Granny is so proud of these kids... I can hardly stay away! I want to be there as much as I can. I want to watch them grow.... I want to watch them play ball... just be with them!

Yes, Pat R. we are winking at each other and smiling! :-)

Cutest grandkids in the world! Just ask me!
Love
Granny